Get lost browsing our stacks while searching for your next read! The Northside Branch houses fiction, nonfiction, graphic novels, audiobooks, magazines, large print, books for kids and teens, music, movies, and much more, including:
- Drive-through window with book return slot
- Computers and laptops with high-speed Internet and Microsoft Office software
- Photocopy and Remote Printing services – black & white and color prints, $.10 page for black and white, $.50 per page for color
- Faxing service – All local and toll-free faxing is free. For long distance faxes, the charge is $1 for every five pages, with a maximum cost per fax of $3. No international faxes.
- Reference service
- Free notary public service (Please call ahead at 740-702-4145)
- Free, open WiFi in our library and parking lot
- Large and small meeting rooms as well as a shelter house available for community non-profit use
Programs for all ages!
- An Art Gallery Space for public exhibits
Book-a-Bike and explore the downtown area!
Beyond Books Collection – Browse our ever-growing collection of nontraditional items available for checkout. Borrow a Chromebook, a WiFi hotspot, a cake pan, or take home some seeds from the Seed Library!
- Free 1-1 Tech Tutoring and Northstar Digital Learning Assessment proctoring
Teacher, Parent & Caregiver Collections – Let us curate a collection of children’s books for your little ones, specific to any topic or interest.
Book Match – Tell us your preferences, and we'll help you find the perfect next read.
- Bookworm Summer Reading Program for all ages
Peer Recovery Support - Our Peer Recovery Supporter is here to listen and provide helpful resources.
Also check out our robust offering of Online Resources, available for free with your library card.
View all other library locations
All locations, hours, and holidays/closings (printable PDF)
Book a meeting space at Northside