WiFi Hotspot Lending
Whether you need Internet for school, work, healthcare, shopping, paying bills - the list goes on and on - we understand that Internet is a necessity, not a luxury. That's why we offer WiFi hotspots for checkout for patrons who lack adequate internet connectivity.
WiFi hotspots use cellular service to connect devices to the internet. You can use a hotspot to connect a computer, laptop, tablet, smartphone, video game player, and many other Internet-enabled devices. Since WiFi hotspot Internet is delivered via cellular signal, service may not be available in all areas.
Guidelines & Care
- Hotspots check out for 14 days with 1 renewal if there are no other holds pending.
- Adults and children may check out, but children must have a parent/guardian name on file.
- While hotspot is not in use, please keep it in its carrying case.
- Please keep hotspot in a clean, dry, safe place. Do not get it wet or leave it in a hot car.
- Do not return hotspot in library book drop. You may return it to a staff member at any library location.
- Patrons will be charged $100 for lost or damaged WiFi hotspots. Fees may also be incurred for missing power cords and cases.
Place a hold on a WiFi hotspot.